This is our first entry in our new blog. I figure the first thing we should do is set everyone straight on who our favorites are. We both have two amazing sisters and brothers-in-law and two awesome brothers and sisters-in-law. Out of all of them, we both agree that Marque and Sarah are our favorite. Hands down! We hope this will not strain our relationships with the others, but we felt it needed to be said. Thanks, Marque and Sarah for being so freaking cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmmmm I wonder who started this blog for you?!
ReplyDeleteI am excited to see more. I love. love, love this picture.
Well I love the picture of Marque and Sarah too of course! But I was speaking of the one of you three together!
ReplyDeleteSomebody is up to their old tricks I see!
ReplyDeleteScott I will warn you now every once in awhile a certain someone will HACK into your blog and post some wonderful things about himself I'm just sayin!
ReplyDelete