Friday, June 4, 2010

Welcome

We would like to welcome everyone to our blog. I would like to thank my brother, Marque for setting up this webpage for us. We wanted to create this page for those who want to watch Grace grow up, but do not have the opportunity to see her often enough. Marque has a blog for his family and that is exactly what it did for me; it helped me to know my neice Leah better. Leah has developed much more of a personality over the last few months since I last saw her and his blog helped all of us family in California keep track of it. I hope this blog works as well for you as Marque's did for me. I'll warn you now,,, I probably won't post as often as Marque does (for those of you who read it), but I'll keep the updates coming.

The photos of Grace, Cynthia and I from the previous posts were taken by Marque. He is a talented guy. I know you all will think Grace and Cynthia are as cute as I think they are. Thanks again Marque.

3 comments:

  1. Scott, I can't believe that you are a dad. You have a beautiful family. congratulations on little Grace, they grow so fast,enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice welcome Scott. It is fun to keep track of babies because they grow and change so quickly. The good thing about this is that you guys will have a record of her growth as well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are supposed to post more here Scott. Where is your little tree frog? Tummy time?

    ReplyDelete