Good evening everyone, or what ever time it is for you. I've been meaning to get on the computer and add some pictures, but time flies by. Our little girl turned 7 weeks today and boy is she getting bigger. I'm sure she is in the 10 pound range now and doing great. She can hold her head up with no problem and sleeping great (knock on wood). Well, it is time for bed so I'm going to add some pics and videos and hit the sac. Enjoy.

If it were a Diet Coke I'd say she was taking after Dad.

This is our great protector. Every day before I leave for work I tell
him to protect Mom and Grace, the house and to kill anyone who
tries to intrude. You can see he has his Army to help him out.

We were getting our hand imprints with Precious Prints by Barbara.
She was a super nice lady and in a later post I will tell about a great
story we heard from her. You can probably tell by the redness in
Grace's face that she was not fond of this.

Mom changing Grace on her lap in the backseat of the car. Already a Pro.
Perhaps Marque can teach me how to rotate pictures once they are downloaded.
She was 11 days old in this picture, but it was too cute not to put in. This is her two days ago. I can't watch her talk and smile enough. I came home for lunch the other day and almost didn't go back to work because she was doing this.
Well, I'm off to bed. I'll add a lot more later!
I know just how you feel. A friend and I stopped by the other day to visit Cynthia and Grace...for just a moment. I COULD NOT pull myself away. She is just so precious and this is the first time I have had a grandbaby so close at this young age and I love it!
ReplyDeleteDr. Pepper, eh? Looks like she is taking after her Uncle Q. I don't know that this is a good thing. I loved the video.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much she has changed. It sucks being so far from her. Keep posting pics.
ReplyDeleteThat video makes me smile. She is so cute! She looks like she is trying to puke at times in that video. I wish you guys were closer.
ReplyDelete