Saturday, September 18, 2010

I don't mean to brag. . .


I have the cutest baby in the world!!! Sorry all you other parents. So if you don't want to hear me brag about my baby you should close this...I mean, it's just so difficult to take this baby in public because I always get stopped by people saying how cute she is. Strangers even ask to hold her. I don't get how people ask that when they don't even know the family. Anyway, I digress. Our babysitter, who's been watching babies for 16 years, says she's the most advanced baby too. Of course, I'm not biased or anything. She is starting to get teeth, so she had a rough night last night, but she's still a very happy baby. The following video will prove it.



3 comments:

  1. I am glad you added some pics and vids. Just now, Leah came running to me when she saw me sit at the computer and happily yelled, "Grace! Baby Grace!" She was so excited to see pics of baby Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding some picture. She sure is cute. I would love to have you come and visit. Grandma would love to see Grace. Gave Grace a big hug and kiss from her Aunt Adrianna. Love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness I too am so excited you added the pictures and video. She is so precious and I am addicted to her.

    Guess I'm addicted to all my grandchildren. I do hope you will add lots of blogs, like Marque and Sarah, because it is a real way for people to keep in touch with and watch Grace grow.

    Where is baby mama though?

    ReplyDelete